Friday, September 26, 2008

Pizza and Tacos!

So far this has been a pretty successful week.  Still haven't gone over the weekly budget AND everyone has loved the meals.  Wednesday I had planned for stuffed eggplant and pizza for Katherine.  As it turned out I got held up at work so it was pizza all around.  It was GOOD! Yeah, baby.  Carolyn got inspired and made the stuffed eggplant for her for lunch so nothing went to waste.  Thursday was taco night and i had forgotten how good homemade tacos are.  Lettuce, refried beans, cheese, sour cream, rice, and guacomole.  We were totally stuffed.

So I got the new circulars in the mail today!  Time to start planning for week two!  I'm not going to be able to blog until Monday, so check back then for my week 2 menu under 125.00.




1 comment:

ramster said...

cool, week one down and you are still going strong. i am going to share this with my wife and daughter, maybe we can trade back and forth some recipes!